does anyone use this anymore?
I just happened upon this VERY old blog. Man does life fly by when you're having fun!
Just back in Ireland a month now after 13+ months ministering across America. God met us in every way, beyond what we could ask or think. Plus we were able to be present for some major family milestones:
- I became a Grandmother!! Yes, Hadassah-Ann Dimond was born April 23, 2009 to my amazing son and daugher-in-law!
- Hannah graduated from NCU in May! (with honors I might add as a proud mom!)
- Hannah became engaged to her Irishman! more celebrations! Now we're planning for a May 31st wedding in Ireland! God is GOOD!!
God keeps proving Himself faithful over and over again! Jesus is not only the strength of my life, but HE is the love of my life!
Let's never, never, never grow weary in well-doing folks! God's purposes are being accomplished even if we can see them in the natural!
Until next time...3 more years?!?! you never know.... ONWARD!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home